Caño Cristales: 5 Days
1000USD per person
Discover the river of 5 colours! It is said to be the most beautiful river in the world.
The colours occur due to a bed of rocks covered with colourfull moss. Note that for a brief period of time every year, the river blossoms with red colour. It occurs during a time between wet and dry season due to the water level. Ask one of our travel agents what the best time is to visit this beautiful river!
Check out the tour plan to see the day-to-day trip!
Not IncludedEntrances Fee
DAY 1: MEDELLIN (No Meals)
DAY 2: MEDELLIN TO CAÑO CRISTALES (B)
DAY 3: CAÑO CRISTALES FIRTS TREKING (B)
- Caño escondido
- Cascada de la virgen
- Piedra diosa de la Macarena
- Cascada de los cuarzos
- Paso mojado
DAY 4: CAÑO CRISTALES SECOND TREKING (B)
- Cascada piedra negra
- Cascada águilas
- Cascada escaleras
- Pozo cuadrado
- Tablas de la ley
- Paso de la danta
- Piscina del turista
DAY 5: CAÑO CRISTALES THIRD TREKING (B)
- El monte de las Marimbas
- Los estrechos
- Piscina El Pailón
DAY 6: CAÑO CRISTALES MEDELLIN
DAY 7: PEÑOL BOULDER AND GUATAPE (B)
DAY 8: MEDELLIN (B)
- The activities are subject to changes, by the environmental entities (National Parks and Cormacarena) according to capacity. The permit to enter the park, with the activities to be performed are delivered on the day of arrival to receive the talk or induction by the environmental entities.
- Hotel check ins are at 3:00 pm
- This is a nature and ecological destination, we do not offer luxury hotels, they are comfortable with private bathrooms, TV and fans, there is not hot water available. The flight schedules may change according to aeronautical permits, air congestion and weather conditions.
- Environmental entities assign the trails according to the profile of the visitor, because there are short, medium and long trails with a degree of difficulty (low, medium and high) the last two require more physical effort (5 hour walks).