Nuqui Natural Tour: 4 Days
730USD per person
Nuqui, located on the Pacific coast of Colombia, part of the Chocó province is one of those unique areas where you can enjoy real nature, adventure and culture. We have put together four programs for you to experience the beauty of Nuqui to the most.
Nuqui is also well known due to its perfect location to spot whales (from June to September), during our programs we will always include a day activity to go to see these giant mammals, it is an adventure to spot them.
We feel really privileged to be able to offer this!
Minimum 2 people
- Early flight to Nuqui from Medellin
- Pick up at the airport
- Kayak time – short hike for the “Waterfall lovers”
- Accommodation La Kuka Lodge
- Visit to the mangrove swamp in Utria – Whales spotting (season)
- Snorkeling around Playa Blanca
- Hike back to Hotel
- Rio Jovi visit- waterfalls route
- Transfer by canoe to the hot srings
- Hot springs time
- Transfer to Nuqui airport
- End of services