Nuqui & Choco Diving Program: 4 Days
780USD per person
Nuqui, located on the pacific coast of Colombia, part of the Chocó province is one of those unique areas where you can enjoy real nature, adventure and culture. We have put together four programs for you to experience the beauty of Nuqui to the most.
As mentioned previously, our diving program will also combine the basic Pacific with some diving time, in this case, the activities of day 2 and 3 to be taken in the morning, will be replaced for two immersions every day, during whale season, activities will be coordinated differently on day two (diving will take place after lunch).
- Early flight to Nuqui from Medellin
- Pick up at the airport
- Kayak time – short hike for the “Waterfall lovers”
- Accommodation La Kuka Lodge
- Visit to the mangrove swamp in Utria – Whales spotting (season)
- Snorkeling around Playa Blanca
- Hike back to Hotel
- Rio Jovi visit- waterfalls route
- Transfer by canoe to the hot srings
- Hot springs time
- Transfer to Nuqui airport
- End of services