Peñol Rock Guatape Day Tour
30USD per person
Medellin is it undoubtedly a really privileged city in terms of location, just one hour and a half from the city, you can visit the Peñol of Guatape. This is a huge monolith, 220mts high, that raises from the middle of the artificial reservoir that feeds one of the biggest dams in the country, this is a unique spectacle where you can see how the human and mother nature can create something really special and magical together.
Our tour departs every day, around 8 a.m, but according to your location in the city, we will set the time for your pick up.
- 08:00 – Departs to Guatape
- 09:20 – Arrive in the reservoir
- 09:30 – A 30 mins ride in a motorized canoe
- 11:00 – Arrive to the Guatape Rock – climbing
- 12:30 – Lunch
- 14:00 – Walk around the Guatape Village
- 15:00 – Return to Medellin
- 17:00 – Drop OFF
- Private transportation
- Bilingual guide
- 30 mins boat ride
- Rock entrance fee: $7 aprox.